We are looking for contributors to write about the business & art of boudoir photography.
Please read the following info, and if you’re interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, a link to your website, and a couple of ideas that you’d like to write about.
1. Create publication-ready content including posts of 500-2000 words and your own work to illustrate (at least 1 photo per post).
2. Commit to writing one or more of the following:
–a 3-6 part series of posts on a single topic, published weekly, biweekly or monthly.
–6 posts on a variety of topics within our defined categories, published biweekly or monthly or as you can over 1 year.
3. Share your posts on social media, including in various boudoir photography Facebook groups.
* You are an established boudoir photographer, as evidenced by a legitimate website that shows a portfolio of original work.
* You can write with clarity, a flow from topic to topic, with a compelling introduction, subheads and keywords. Your work should be free from spelling and grammatical errors, including incomplete sentences (unless used for making a point), run on sentences and passive voice.
* You can use WordPress without assistance beyond initial training, including uploading photos, using categories and setting tags.
We look forward to hearing from you!